CAREERS AT THE AGENCY
WORK WITH US
At The Agency, our people are everything. When you join The Agency team, what’s ours is yours, including the opportunity to innovate, thrive and grow your career. We offer a boutique environment that operates on a global scale. Among our rules: Dare to Dream and All for One, One for All.
Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 18:00 hrs; Saturday, 10:00 – 14:00 hrs (on rotation)
San José del Cabo
Ultimately, they will maintain our company’s financial health and increase profitability in the long run.
- Direct all financial functions to ensure they meet the organization’s business objectives and are conducted in accordance with regulations and accounting principles.
- Contribute and participate in strategic planning and decision-making at the senior management level to develop and implement the financial strategy in alignment with the organization’s business objectives.
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop the finance/accounting team to ensure the organization’s financial strategy is implemented effectively, consistently and according to agreed guidelines.
- Own, drive and continuously improve all financial reports needed including monthly reporting, year-end closing, year-end estimation, budgeting and management financial reports, deviation analyses and key performance indicators as needed including interpretation of results with the appropriate analysis and recommendations to improve business performance.
- Evaluate acquisitions, investments, capital expenditure etc., to ensure they are financially viable.
- Lead and develop project´s specific business cases which help with negotiations with our customers and suppliers to ensure financial viability.
- Coordinate and align the strategic plan and annual operating plan process – establish and manage targets for key financial metrics.
- Conduct regular business reviews, working with the top management and departments to develop, evaluate and monitor action plans that lead to profitable growth.
- Establish strong cost, capital and working capital controls. Work improving all aspects of the balance sheet, including, but not limited to, cash, receivables, inventory, fixed assets, payables and accruals.
- Understand impact of foreign currency rules and transactions. Develop strategies and plans to minimize risk.
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Proven work experience as a Head of Accounting, Finance, Comptroller or similar role
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Leadership abilities
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Degree in Accounting.
- MSc/MBA or relevant certification (e.g. CFA/CPA) is a plus