Casa Bellamar is an iconic oceanfront estate located on the east cape of Los Cabos in the exclusive enclave of Playa Tortuga. This Los Cabos self-sustainable property offers privacy and easy access to colonial San Jose del Cabo via the newly paved scenic road or head east to any of the idyllic beaches known for surfing and snorkeling. The property sits on a 6,834-square-meter (one-and-a-half acre) parcel with 60 meters (196 feet) of ocean frontage, offering stunning views of the Sea of Cortez to the southeast with panoramic sunrises, moonrises and nighttime starry skies that are nothing short of spectacular. Watch the whales go by from approximately 6,000-square-feet of interior living space with shaded verandas, terraces and balconies.
This hacienda style estate ( self-sustainable property ) was recently extensively refreshed with structural, mechanical and aesthetic improvements, including exquisitely appointed interiors, freshly painted interior walls, updated air-conditioning and solar power system, appliances and new bath flooring. The main house boasts breathtaking ocean views, multiple spacious living areas, fireplaces, four bedrooms with en-suite baths, two gourmet kitchens, wine cellar, guest wing, and a newly updated powder room.
The guest wing features a generous family room with extensive built-in cabinetry, three murphy beds for guest, gorgeous Talavera tilework, a full kitchen and a separate guest bedroom with en-suite bath. The upper level master suite is spacious with sweeping ocean views, a beautiful coral fireplace, dual en-suite baths with intricate tile work and dual walk-in closets with exquisite built-in hardwood cabinetry.
Play tennis in the well-maintained court and enjoy ceviche and margaritas in the spacious thatched palapa beside the mosaic-tiled pool. Two detached casitas allow for live-in staff or guests and two garages have ample room for beach toys, vehicles and recreation equipment. The mechanical building houses the generator, batteries, desalinization, water purification and vehicle garage pit.
Also available for purchase is the adjacent oceanfront 35 x 100 meter (115 x 328 feet) lot.
• 6833 square meter (1.6 acre) lot
• 60 meters (196 feet) of ocean frontage
• 3500 square meter (.86 acre) adjacent lot available
• 564 square meters (6,071 square feet) of living space
• 7 bed rooms, 8 and 1/2 bath total between Main House and 2 Guest Houses
• Main House: 4 bedrooms, 5 and 1/2 bathrooms, gourmet kitchen, living room with fireplace,
• Master suite with his and her baths, his and her walk-in closets with extensive built-in cabinetry
• Separate guest or staff quarters with kitchen in the Guest Wing
• Guest Wing Great Room with three built-in Murphy Beds, custom cabinetry
• Guest House#1: 2 bedrooms 1 bath
• Guest House #2: 1 bedroom, 1 bath
• Heated pool with custom mosaic tile
• Thatched roof palapa with swim-up pool bar outdoor kitchen
• Tennis court
• Desalinization plant and water storage
• Recently refreshed and extensively updated
• Repainted, updated electrical and flooring
• Updated solar system and generators
• New air-conditioning systems
• New interior design package with furnishings and accessories
• Access to world-class sport fishing, windsurfing, kite-boarding, and diving
• Situated on miles of secluded beaches ideal for surfing and snorkeling
• 11 miles from San Jose del Cabo
• 10 miles to the Puerto Los Cabos marina
© 2019 The Agency Los Cabos, All Rights Reserved.