Real Estate Market – Los Cabos
The Los Cabos Real Estate Market has been active and the numbers show it. As of today, there are 1434 properties listed for sale in the MLS, of which 56% are houses and 44% are condos.
- In the last 365 days, there were a total of 874 properties sold, which is equivalent to 61% of the current inventory.
- Of these sales, 11% of the sales were for properties with values above $1,000,000 USD.
- There were only 23 properties sold above $3,000,000 USD and only 6 above $5,000,000 USD.
- Properties under $1,000,000 USD represented 89%, of which 53% were houses and 47% were condos.
- The total percentage of properties sold under $500,000 USD was 77% of total sales, with the same percentage for homes and condos.
- Properties under $300,000 USD represented 57% of all sales, with houses consisting of 51% of the sales in this bracket and condos 49%.
- The average time for properties to sell, or days on the market as we know it, was 370 days overall.