Homeowners at The Cape Residences enjoy 24-hour security, valet, concierge, in-residence dining and impeccable property management service provided by The Cape. Residents have the option of participating in the full-service rental program managed by the hotel. They also enjoy preferred rates (a 25% discount) on all consumption at the hotel, as well as full access to hotel amenities, which include an infinity-edged oceanfront pool, a second stunning salt-water pool, the Currents Spa and world-class dining. Among restaurants at The Cape is the globally acclaimed Manta, created by renowned chef Enrique Olvera. The Rooftop at The Cape, which offers live music and stunning sunsets, was selected by Condé Nast Traveler as one of the ten best rooftop bars in the world.
The Cape Residences are a boutique collection of 32 exquisite, full-ownership residences at The Cape, a Thompson Hotel in Cabo San Lucas. Capturing magnificent views of Cabo’s iconic arch, the luxury condominiums rise above Monuments Beach, a world-renowned surf break. Each residence showcases curated modern design and unrivaled ocean vistas while offering full-service, turnkey living and the exceptional resort amenities of The Cape.
* Full access to the amenities of the beachfront hotel with lifetime owner discounts of 25% on all food (restaurants, rooftop, and in-room dining), beverages, spa services, and special events.
* 24-hour security, valet, concierge, and in-room dining.
* Option of participating in a full-service rental program ran by the hotel when not in-residence with a 60/40 split to you, the owner.
* On-site, hassle-free, property management services.
* Complimentary morning coffees in the lobby
* Daily usage of the steam and sauna in Currents Spa for residents.
* 50% off the minimum consumption to reserve a poolside cabana.
* Shopping services from Costco for 2.5% of the bill
* 60 days per year of housekeeping services included when participating in a rental program.
* Additional perks and privileges that make ownership at The Cape advantageous.
From their perch on Monuments Beach, the residences are located within a short five-minute drive from the world-famous restaurants, nightlife, shopping and culture of Cabo San Lucas, and a 20-minute drive from the quaint, historic town of San Jose del Cabo.