Villa Tuscany is second row from the beach in Fundadores; one of Puerto Los Cabos’ most premier neighborhoods. This ocean-view home offers 6,103 square feet of air-conditioned living space. The villa has five bedrooms including dual masters and three guest suites. Each bedroom has its own ensuite with ocean views and patio or private terrace access. This home is designed for entertaining with a gourmet kitchen and island, dining and living area with wood-beamed ceiling, and fireplace. All of which opens up to a covered terrace and pool patio area, bringing the outdoor living in.
The pool area boasts a dining palapa, grill station, heated infinity-edge pool, and jetted spa – all with ocean views. As you enter the home, the inner courtyard boasts a romantic garden area with a fireplace and waterfall features. The kitchen is appointed with a large island, WOLF six-burner stove, dual ovens, WOLF microwave, and Sub-Zero side-by-side fridge and freezer. The walk-in pantry doubles as a locked owner’s area, perfect for rentals.
The pool and terrace include an outdoor granite grilling station. Owners and guests can enjoy the infinity pool, heated spa, and palapa-covered outdoor dining table. Whale watch from any room of the home while enjoying the sound of crashing waves just a stone’s throw away. The beach access is just across the street, or minutes from the beach club, “The Club”.
Puerto Los Cabos is a 2,000-acre master-planned community with three miles of secluded white sand coastline.
The semi-private Jack Nicklaus and Greg Norman signature golf courses have comfort stations, offering Baja-style tacos and beverages, member’s lounge, and restaurant. Puerto Los Cabos Golf Club memberships are available as well with PGA instructors, pro shop, and practice facilities. Fundadores owners beach club has an infinity pool, gym, fitness instructors, spa, outdoor pavilion, and on-site restaurant. The Club offers concierge services including private chefs, ocean activities, and transportation upon request.
* High-speed fiber optics throughout
* Double-gated community with 24-hour security
* Two beach accesses within Fundadores
* Puerto Los Cabos Marina – 230 slips, fuel dock, dry stack storage, and repair yard, concierge services, fisherman’s palapas future plans for 400 slips, and yacht club
* Puerto Los Cabos Club, a private member’s beach club, tennis court facility, and other amenities
* Sport-fishing, surfing, and diving excursions are all nearby
* Zadún a Ritz Carton Reserve, JW Marriott, Secrets, and Hotel El Ganzo
* Five minutes to Flora Farms, Acre, and Los Tamarindo’s
* Ten minutes to San Jose del Cabo hotel zone and historic center, home of the Thursday art walk and Saturday organic market
* Gateway to the East Cape and home of the world-renowned marine sanctuary, Cabo Pulmo National Park
* Twenty-five minutes to the Los Cabos International Airport
* Ask about the “Friends of Puerto Los Cabos” hotel, restaurant, and spa incentives.
Av. Padre Kino 81, Fundadores, Puerto Los Cabos
San Jose del Cabo
Baja California Sur